Sunday, June 22, 2008

As you all know I've only just started on my blog, and am hoping it will get better as time goes on. This will be my space for extra competitions, games, prizes, as well as more "me" news.

I'm going to give you a challenge... completely up to you if you want to take it though. You would have a good chance at getting the prize too- especially since I'm not going to mention this anywhere else other than right here and not many even know I actually have a blog yet. Although, someone else could mention it LOL.

So, what's the challenge? What's the prize? We will start with a simple one...

The challenge is to create a single layout in 12"x12" size. You must have two circles, one square and 4 triangles on your page. There must also be 3 buttons, 1 metal embellishment and a Title. You can NOT use flowers, but your creation MUST be feminine...

To enter you simply need to follow the guidelines above, and upload your LO to the Allcraftz Gallery in the "Blog Challenges" category before July 1st. The most UNIQUELY CREATIVE will win a store voucher.

Here is the catch... I am going to announce a new one of these every now and then- at times there may be one happening without another for a few weeks, and other times there will be a few on at the same time. IF you win a total of 5 of the Allcraftz Blog Challenges, you will be given the chance to be a Guest Designer on the Allcraftz Design Team for one month. This means you will be given product to create with AND be paid for each person who signs up to do your class, not to mention if you win 5 you would have $100 to spend in the store ($20 each time). IF you don't want to do a GDT spot though, I'll double your voucher value instead... so you'll have a bonus $100 to spend. And if you STILL would like something a bit more exciting, or perhaps mysterious, you can elect to have a MYSTERY pack chosen by me instead to the same value.

So what do you think? Are you up for the challenge?? Anyone is welcome to have a go at it, even those not yet store customers. We all like fun, we all like games, we all like shopping!

Good Luck!

9 comments:

marnie said...

hey darls
what a great comp and what an unreal prize my goodness me. now to think of a layout with all these elements. i am glad to see you have a blog darls.

TribeRingers said...

Wow! ED you've done it again! This sounds like a freaking fantastic competition.
Come on girls, show us your talent.
MWAH!

Danielle said...

I'm There!

Hehehe, sounds like fun - I will do this as soon as I can

xx

parkergal17 said...

WOW!! What fun!! I will be in it. As they say you have to be in it to win it :)

BUBBLEFROG said...

Hello E

Love the sound of this challenge!

Sandie said...

Gidday E, just wondering with this challenge........can we use more than 3 buttons? Ta.

Sandie said...

Have sent you an email E....ta

Sandie said...

Here is my layout for this challenge E.

Luv Sandie
http://allcraftz.com.au/gallery/displayimage.php?album=188&pos=6

Elizabeth said...

Missed out, saw this a little late in the week, and just did the CC. Ah well tis next time. And I am so doing the ATC's!! That is an awesome challenge.

 

tardive dyskinesia