Saturday, June 21, 2008

I couldn't resist anymore...

Well HELLO there!

I simply couldn't resist anymore. Looking at the blogs for all of our lovely ladies has made me want to be a blogger too. I think it will give me the perfect chance to talk as much as I want to- without needing to have a newsletter the size of a novel every week.

So will we start with my most recent news? Hopefully I'll have exciting news to share with everyone as time goes on and can simply update you all right here... YAY. I think I can hear the groans... Ebony has a space to talk non-stop... look-out!

News for the shop...
FINALLY we have a new webhost! The one we have been with was completely and utterly useless. Unreliable, slow, no help for tech support at all, and just money suckers... our new one is allll you could want! Our site is HEAPS faster, operating much more efficiently and all the work is getting done so much faster. I'm LOVING it! They do web design and development too, amongst a stack of other things so all our little glitches that our original webdesigner had left on the site- and all the things he said could not be changed- will be fixed finally. YAY!

Dale from HighTek Hosting is my own real life super hero!! I am definitely happy we made the change. THANK YOU Kim for referring us to them. I am beyond appreciative!

We had our stocktake sale on this week. Lot's of orders to fill and lot's of paper heading out the door. WOOOOOHOOOOOO! Look out though- I have over 1000 new products ready and waiting to be listed. I'm going to bombard you all and upload them all on the same day.

I'm in the process of updating my links page in the shop... if you have a blog and you would like to do some link exchanging just let me know.

See you all next time :)

6 comments:

nicnac said...

YAY! I'm your first comment!
I'm glad you're blogging, it's fun!

avie said...

Way to go Ebony! So happy your a blogger! LOL.

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the world of blogs :D Can't wait to see it develope!

TribeRingers said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the world of blogging ED!
I'll be back!

parkergal17 said...

CONGRATS on your blog. Now I have another one to stalk :)

Danielle said...

Hiya!!

Ohh, lucky me I'm at the top of your blog list ~L~.
Can't wait to see how your bloggy turns out xx

 

tardive dyskinesia