Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Counting...

Well, I have started counting everything finally. I had to have each order placed pulled as much as possible so that sold items, whether paid for or not, were not included in the stock count. Stacks of people included "pre-order" items with "in-stock" items so going through each and every one took a bit of time.

Now that that part is done you should be seeing some things start re-appearing in the shop soon. Fingers crossed it will all be completed by the end of the week and we can have it all listed again and updated correctly for some weekend shopping.

In the meantime, head into the Allcraftz Forum... some spot giveaways are happening randomly and you just might win a goody. Good Luck!

5 comments:

avie said...

That's great news Ebony! Now tell me why does your post have the wrong time? I've been checking your blog all day and there was no update. Now there is one and it says 2:41am?

avie said...

I just posted this at 9:14pm and it shows as 3:13am

MARNIE said...

oh i hope the counting goes smoothly for you e.

BUBBLEFROG said...

I was wondering the same thing Avie.

E I hope it all goes really well for you...can't wait to see it all popping back into the shop!!

TribeRingers said...

Time should be showing the correct time now lovelies.

Good luck with the counting ~E~, bring on a shopful of goodies!

 

tardive dyskinesia