Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Allcraftz Update

Sorry for taking so long with the update. After having the shop closed for a bit I get caught up in the whirl wind when we re-open- and I love it!

As you probably know by now, I like having sales and specials on and this week is no different. I selected about 200 items to reduce the price on and put a heap in the "clearance" category. There is so much coming in that is new and exciting so I hope we can move out some of the older stock quickly.

Some of our favourite comps are back, like our Jackpot goody-(speaking of which I need to put up the new clue!) and we have some new exciting things happening. Hannah has taken on the role of setting some challenges for us for our mystery challenge item which is bound to be very interesting to see all of the results.

My mind works constantly thinking of things to do to help our customers get more for their money, and have some interacting fun, so I hope we can entertain and well as provide :)

1 comments:

avie said...

I do believe you are 1 in a million Ebony! You always put your customers first and that's so wonderful. While other stores worry about making big profits you worry about how you can help customers get more for their dollar. Everything you do is very much appreciated. (((((HUGS)))))

 

tardive dyskinesia