Friday, April 24, 2009

A Rainy Day...

Well, I was the town entertainment yesterday. My FIL lost his new magnetic bracelet so my MIL and I went out the front to see if he could have dropped it on the lawn when he was loading up the car in the morning. I had one of those slow-motion feeling moments, where you can feel yourself falling but can do nothing about it. Stupid me fell off the gutter, which is all of about 10cm high, and landed full body on the road.

The worst part... I bounced! Holy moly if that is not a great way to realise you could lose a little weight HAHAHAHAHA.

Today I ache all over. I have bruises and grazes in strange places, and muscles hurt that I didn't even know existed. I was complaining to myself so much about literally having a pain in the butt that I even made a song up to myself- which I sang while packing 44 orders and promptly drove the two other people in the packing room nuts!

It's a cold and rainy day here today and I would love to curl up in my flanny pj's and read a good book. If only I could convince my little girls that they would like to do that too.

ANZAC day is tomorrow and we are off to march again to show our respect. My girls love marching beside their daddy. Maybe one day I will get around to scrapbooking the last 9 years worth of marches where Chloe was with him in each one.

5 comments:

TribeRingers said...

Ouch! Hope you are feeling better by now ~E~~

BUBBLEFROG said...

Oh E!!! OUCH!! I hope the pain has subsided now and you are back toy your sparkly self....sending you gentle hugs

Just Me said...

I hope the pain had eased now and the bruises have faded, sounds like a nasty fall ...

avie said...

OH DEAR! So not funny! Especially when your hurt! Please take care and I hope your pain has eased up a little. ((((HUGS))))

Allcraftz For You said...

Thanks everyone. I still have an achy-breaky butt, but the bruises have gone past green/black and are more of a yellow fading colour now LOL

 

tardive dyskinesia